It's a dog's life

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

That special day is here!

Finally....I've gotten off my sorry, lazy ass and decided to write my first blog. That's of course discounting the sad "Testing 1.2.1" attempt.
Honestly have no wild notions that others are going to visit my blog, except my best friend who I know won't let me down (awww!!), so am gonna go all out with what I want/always wanted to say!
Ummm...well....uuuhhh....(shit the bloody mind's not working again)
Can't really think of anything to write about. But then it's firggin' 3:30 am -- I'm at work and nothings happening here either. So there that's my excuse for today. Cheerios for tonight then -- am happy to have made it past the under-10 letter mark!


2 Comments:

  • yay! congrats

    By Blogger Scout, At 3:27 AM  

  • well, i'm just pissed off that somebody beat me to the punch! oh well, next time i'll be here first.

    cngratulations on the movement of the lazy ass. :-)from now on we expect to see at least one post every three days.

    welcome (back) to the world of blogging!

    By Blogger that girl in pink, At 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home